Okes selalunye aku tak de la nak buat review lagu or whatsoever, but methinks macam tak sesuai je nak letak kat twitter lagi memandangkan tak ramai dalam my timeline yang minat kpop. Pr After School. So.
My thoughts on this Japanese version ni, apart from Kahi's strange Engrish rap and lack of Bekah's powerful rap + charisma + fierceness, I like this version a bit more than the original.
Just as a note, I've been a fan of this song ever since their brass drum routine in Let's Do It.
Changes are most welcomed, except, yeah, Kahi's strange Engrish rap. Methinks the fans of this song would agree with me.
1. Apart from the pelatness due to Korean speech vs Japanese, the lyrics don't sound as odd as, em, other Kor>Jpn songs.
2. Not too much Raina as per the Korean version. Tho' tak de la salah pun sebab suara pun sedap, but for a group of 8 people, macam tak fair ok.
3. Lizzy nye rap masa part bridge Kahi sedap!
Okeh.. Yang buat kureng pulak.
1. The music. It's not as good as the original where it sounds more like cheerleading. Yang baru ni kurang oomph.
2. Bekah takde.
3. Still too much Kahi. Dan rap sungguh gedik.
To end this post, here's the original version.
ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy