Tuesday, March 24

... And Now is the Time for a Short Commercial Break.

WMP playin' nothing. Azan Subuh kat luar.

True, I've been neglecting this blog for quite a long time.
Blame it on BOF. Ha Ha.

The truth is, my life is kinda hectic these days. So many things to do, so little time. True, each of us gets 24 hours each. But does every single person uses those hours accordingly? In my case, no. But even I was given more hours than others, I'm sure life won't be less hectic than it currently is.

Recaps:

# Lack of rest. Blame it on BOF.
# Two interviews in a month. Both failed.
# Too many album releases within the first quarter of this year. Haven't got the time to review them all. Again, blame it on BOF.
# Bought 3 books and lost one on my way to work last three weeks. Was thinking of throwing that missing book away anyway. Wasn't expecting it'll leave my hands that fast. At least lemme read 1/2 way.
# Negligence towards my daily duties. Must. Stop. Now. Now. Get it. OK.
# Plans to be executed - right after the tax season. If by then I haven't got what I wanted.
# Bought a new modem. And not satisfied. Just because my last ADSL modem doesn't need any power supply. At least I felt the connection was somewhat faster than this one.
# Scars on m face. Hideous ones.
# He sang to me. But I didn't feel anything. Well actually he only sampled his songs. Yet he's the first to strumming on his ol' banjo to me, and I wasn't touched.

Enough recaps for now. Can't think straight right now; need to hit the sacks. End of commercial break.

ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy

No comments: