Monday, July 27

Saya Ingin Menegur Dengan Baik..

As a Muslimah, I admit I am not a good one, nor a good example to anyone who'd like to embrace Islam. I rarely mengaji, seldomly solat on time, not covering my aurat 100%, mengumpat tak hengat, watch shows which has provocative moves/dances/lyrics/whatevers; the list goes on and on.

But as a Muslimah, there are several things that I really can't tolerate people doing the following:
1. Not performing their solat rituals at all, or just doing it when they feel like it;
2. Making fun of ayat Qur'an;
3. Making fun of Kalimah Syahadah;
4. Not fasting in the month of Ramadhan;
5. Making fun of other people who actually follow the way of Islam;
6. Dalam surat beranak/IC tulis Islam, but hidup macam bukan Islam.


The sad part of this is, I'm not a person who'd tell off people of that sort not to do that. I'm really a passive person, me. Maybe I don't like to offend people (more like tanak carik gaduh) especially with my good friends.

But there's a saying (sabda Rasulullah SAW):
Siapa saja diantara kalian yang melihat kemungkaran, maka tegurlah dengan tangannya (kekuasaannya). Jika ia tidak mampu, maka tegurlah dengan lisannya. Jika tidak mampu juga, maka tegurlah dengan hati. Namun, ini adalah selemah-lemahnya iman.


So, dengan selemah-lemah imanku ini, I'd like to advise all my visitors here to prepare yourself for the future. You wouldn't know for how much longer you'll live. You might be facing a stroke tomorrow and leave the world on the next day, na'uzubillah.

Ade orang kata, Allah jadikan neraka itu untuk orang Islam, yang mana bahan bakarnya adalah dari orang kafir. Wallahua'lam.

Justeru, dengan itu, in this holy month of Syaaban, let us all together improve ourselves. Tampal mana yang berlubang, tambah mana yang kurang.

What triggers me to type this was, there's this YT link posted by an FB 'friend' of mine. The vid was made for fun (so to speak) but IMHO it really made fun of the Kalimah Syahadah. It might be funny for them, but very insulting for me. It really shows the level of iman kids nowadays -and that friend of mine- have. And it shows how weak I am.

Itu saje muhosobah diri pada hari ini.

ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy

No comments: