Monday, October 22

...No I Don't Think It Was Enough.

Source: meth-induced @ tumblr

Hoookaaaayy.

I know this has been a trend - me going on Blogspot after a length of time, said hi, made a little update, just to go off for another length of time.

Yet again, it's not because that I don't have any ideas - I do, lots of them, but when they're around I would normally be busy doing something else. And when I actually went to create a post, they'll be gone.

Hmm takpelah.

So instead of me giving updates of what had happened in that length of time, I think It would be better if I put something that's is on my mind right now?

(Which is nothing)

Sebenarnya ada masa menaip ni, bukan la sebab ada masa. But then, sebab wiken ni agak rajin, so I actually completed about 2/3 of my translation work which is due on the 23rd.

Translation cite ape?
Ranking King Infinite.
Yawwwwwww~ (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

Hmmm ok la dah tak tau ape nak taip dah. Maybe next time, say, in about a month or so?

ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy

No comments: