Thursday, June 11

Bleh~

In the mood for Juliette by SHINee

bantering bantering bantering
babablacksheephaveyouanywool?fancyyouasked,sir,whenyou'retheone'smakingmecold.

The answer to why I don't blog as much as I previously do:

THE Twitter.

I'm not expecting anything, but if you do wanna follow my updates, follow me on Twitter =] My username is dybb. Introduce yourself, and I might follow you back =]

Ok. Now, since I've already started an entry, lemme just continue typing.

1. I have a new hobby now - knitting. Ya btol, knitting. Okeh la, takley nak consider hobby lagi. I just learned the very basic of knitting. And on my way to produce a decent-sized coin pouch. Yay.

2. Semalam lepas balik keje pegi la pam tayar kat stesen minyak P berhadapan sekolah antarabangsa kat Ampang tuh. Masa pam dua tayar depan tu ok je. Tuptup bila pam tayar belakang sebelah kiri, makin lama makin kempis. Bengang giler aku. Nasib baik la ade stesen minyak M dekat2 situ, dan juga yang kempis tu tayar belakang. So dengan berhati-hati (kot) aku pun drive le ke M. Sekali pam letronik dia pun takleh pakai. Alhamdulillah ade pulak pam oldschool dekat sebelah dia, so in a way I don't have to drive yet again to another petrol station nearby. Dah abih pam tu, aku pun drive le ke rumah. Sekali hati tak puas, so singgah la dan mengepam balik kat stesen S. Bila dah puas hati, singgah kat stall Hassan Burger kat depan 7E kat BBAmpang dan membeli burger oblong.

3. I'm so through updating daily pics on tumblr. Bukan ape, I don't have the camera and the sceneries and the will. So, I'll put this statement on tumblr afterwards. And only upload a bulk of pics at a time. So in a way aku meneruskan la jugak koleksi gambar-gambarku ituh, cuma tak daily la.

4. Emmm tu je. Can't think of anything else. Other than waiting for my iPod kwakwakwa yeah I know last time I said I don't want any iPod. It's just a matter of change of taste.

Over to you, Scottie.

ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy

No comments: