Saturday, January 2

It's 4:45am. Do you know where your brain is?

In the mood for 기다리다 지친다 by 2PM

Gile bapak mengantuk. But I have to wait until Subuh before I can hit the sack. And no, not even the newly bought cotton pillow (bantal kekabu okeyy) can make me sleep at this time.

Because if I do succumb to the temptations, I will be missing my Subuh prayers. Which is not a good start for this new year.

Oh. Happy 2010 everyone.

I don't remember if last time I did a list of what I aim to achieve (betoi ka ayat?) in 2009. Lemme check first. Hmm hmm hmm.

Oh. No list. But a project. Dang. Feel free to smack my head as I didn't get to complete this project by 01-Jan-2010. I'mma continue this project as soon as I get my hands on a new camera - digital, manual, polaroid, whatever. So my other target this year would be a camera. Yes.

ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy

No comments: