Monday, October 3

He Broke My Heart Yet Again.

He broke my heart several times before.

1. When I know he had a girlfriend.
2. When he married her.
3. When I know he married her sebab kena tangkap basah.

For that third time, actually there was a slight relief inside of me because he actually took responsibility to marry her, and I did wish the best for them. From what I heard, he -being a kind person- and she -who I don't really know even up til now-, both of them didn't do anything other than just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And I really wanted to believe that, but even so I didn't really want to see her face everytime they stop by my house to visit my parents.

(Yes, they're relatives of mine.)

This morning when I woke up, I heard sound of kids playing around with my dad. Then my big lil bro came up and said this guy's wife is downstairs. Made a smug face, no effort to go down and greet them.

After an hour or so, I felt bored so I went downstairs, only to see that they've left. Mum was clearing up the dining table, so I asked her then,

dB: Sape datang?
Mum: Bini abang A.
dB: Oh, bini dia je? *smug face*
Mum: Ha'ah. Kesian ye dia... dah cerai..talak tiga.

I was shocked. Totally. I don't know why but somehow I felt betrayed. And heartbroken yet again.

I was itching to know the real story, and still am now. I don't know whose fault it was, because from the way Mum's talked, I sensed that he's the rotten apple. I felt sorry for the ex, eventhough I don't really like her before.

Heartbroken yet again for knowing (or more to assuming) that he's like that.

ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy

No comments: