Friday, June 3

Bengang Ajer.

In the mood for Like This, Like That by 5Dolls


I hate it when my internet's down. It's not like I can't do anything else when it's down. In fact, it gives me the perfect opportunity to blog. But then, due to the high level of malasness... I need not to say more.

I think I have done a post like this one before. But then I don't really care of how many times I've been ranting about internet connection yang mega sucks. And I really want to know, is it just me, or are there any other angry souls who face this same shitty experience.

Kalau aku ade tak bayar langsung ni tak pe la jugak serbis macam ni. Ni tiap2 bulan on time tu. Dah la aku cakap toksah call lagi pasal auto payment, dia pi call aku lagi 3 kali? Tak reti bahasa kot?

Konon la platinum winner of RD's Trusted Brand 2011. Kepala bapak hang la.

ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy

No comments: