Saturday, January 3

tak de keje laen kaaa aku ni???

ni dia lyric lagu phoenix blood tu,yang start start lagu suara laki

Luad Hong - Sirasak Ittipolpanish

Hak chun ja ruk ruk krai suk kon rueng kong hed pon
If I loved somebody, all possible reason
Sumkun noy gwa jid jai
Is not as important as what I feel
Ja bohk wa ruk proa yahk ja ruk, gor kong mai mahk gern pbai
I'll tell you I love you because I love you, and I won't say more
Krai ja mong yung ngai chun kid wa mai sumkun
No matter how anybody else sees it, it's not important to me
Kae roo wa ruk ruk ter jon mode jai
As long as you know I love you with all my heart
Mai roo throng nai, kor pieng thae hai pben ter
I don't know where, I just want to be with you
Mai mee throng nai tee mai ruk, ruk ter tee ter pben ter
There is no point in which I don't love about you, I love you because of who you are
Mai dai plung dai pler chun ruk ter pieng poo diew
I was never confused about it, I love only you

* Mai kor hai pben muen krai proa mun mai chai ter
I don't want you to be like others, because that is not you
Thae kor hai pben yang ter, tung thua lae hua jai
I want you to be you, physically and emotionally
Mai roo wa wun proong nee ja dee ja raai
I don't know if tomorrow will be good or bad
Teung mae ja pben yang rai
No matter what happens
Mai sia jai tee ruk ter
I won't regret loving you

Tee kao wa suay kao mong gun yang rai
When people use the word "beautiful", how do they judge?
Tee kao wa roo kao doo gun tee throng nai
When people say something is "splendid" where do they look?
Thae sing tee hen sing tee roo chun doo ter throng hua jai
But what I see, what I know is that I look at you in terms of your heart
Mai wa mong yung ngai gor hen pieng kwam ngod ngam
No matter how I look at it, all I see is beauty
*/*
Ja pben yang rai mai sia jai tee ruk ter
No matter what happens, I won't regret loving you

iuhiuheaihoueaihuaeiouheiuheaihaieuhaeihaieheihh

ThE DeaTh aNd ThE StRaWBeRRy

No comments: